A re-clip (like in re-tweet).
Rocky Road Tasty Team Treats
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed thin pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups coarsely chopped pecans or pecan pieces
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Combine pretzels and melted butter in small bowl; press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan. Spread sweetened condensed milk evenly over pretzel layer; layer evenly with chocolates, marshmallows and pecans, in order. Press down firmly on pecans.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 36 bars.